My Other Stuff

It's.... other stuff

(For anyone arriving here directly, it may not make too much sense if you haven't been to London Daily Photo.)

Monday, December 19, 2005

All dressed up and nowhere to go




I was going to blog a pic of the place I got my tree, which was a quite spectacular display (and, a 2m Nordman for £20/30€) but when I asked them if I could take a pic, after pushing the decision up the line two times the uber-manager said "ooo....that'd be difficult". OK, I thought, I can understand that - no telling when there might be a terrorist strike on a garden centre. No skin off my nose. So, no tree emporium for blogdom.

To join in the festivities, here is our tree all dressed up for the season.

Happy Christmas, everyone.

1 Comments:

At 2:34 pm, Blogger Ham said...

Hi Penny, no, they couldn't come up with a reason. They were just worried by the whole concept.

The girl behind hte till asked the floor manager, who in turn traipsed (a long way) to the office where the manager there made it sound as if it was a common request, and one which they found difficult to approve. So I said "fine" and walked away.

It might just have been worry about industrial espionage - they were afraid someone might steal the idea of selling trees for Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home